Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

So today I just found out that my sister is going to have a boy!!! I am so excited that we are both having boys! I also just started to feel the baby move...it is so weird but so cool! I was just laying in bed on Tuesday and sure enough he started moving and I have been able to feel him every couple of hours since then...it is so fun! I am excited to start posting pictures of baby things like our nursey and such when we get everything going. I will start posting pictures soon! Happy New Year...I know this year will be a great!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Jodee,
I am so Happy you joined so I can see pictures and stay up to date on everything. Welcome to the crazy blogging world!

Sarah said...

Please lets see more!

Marianne said...

Amen to Sarah's comment...let's see some more!!!