Monday, August 18, 2008

Stay at Home Mom!

This week would have been the first week that I would have been back at work. I am so excited that I am going to be able to be a stay at home mom! I love staying home with Jenson. He really is my life and I love being a mom more then anything! I am so grateful for my husband and all the hard work that he does for our family. So that is my good news for the week. Jenson is getting so big! He smiles all of the time and talks too(well you know baby talk). Brian is getting ready to go back to school and is working hard to make his business grow. I am just changing diapers, feeding Jenson, trying to keep my house clean and working out trying to lose the extra baby weight plus some! Well thats whats up with us...more to come!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you! I know that is something that you really wanted! Hope all is going well!