Friday, November 21, 2008

Updated Pictures...

Sorry it has taken so long to update my blog. My computer was not letting me download pictures from my camera...super frustrating! So anyways...Jenson is getting so big I can barely keep up with him! Here are the latest pictures of our little bug! Sorry for the picture overload...




Jenson absolutely loves our dog Chrissy and Chrissy loves Jens. She just laid down on her back right next to him and they were just hanging out!

So Jenson pretty much has the biggest head ever(like his dad). So Brian put his beanie on him and it fit! It was a little long but totally fit over his head...so funny!

Jenson fell asleep holding his toy.

Here are just some funny ones of Jenson sleeping.


We got to go to Chuck E Cheese because my neice finally was potty trained so they had a little party for her.



1 comments:

Lindemans said...

I love Jenson! He is the sweetest thing ever and so stinkin' cute! The pics of him sleeping are hilarious! He's so cute!!!