Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving and such...

Sorry these pictures are so late. There isnt much going on with us lately too exciting. Jenson is six months old now and has 2 bottom teeth...so cute! We had a really great Thanksgiving...we spent it with my dads side of the family at my aunts house. It was really fun to see her...I used to live with her before I got married and then Brian and I lived in her basement apartment for the first six months of our marriage and she moved to Idaho after we bought our condo so I miss her and was really happy to see her! Anyways, here are some updated pictures of the last month...

Thanksgiving:

This is the whole Hinckley family minus my dad, My uncle Steven and my cousin Tanner.

My grandma, my mom, and Jens

My sister Crystal and her hubs Doug.

Us!


This was our turkey...It was 33 pounds! My grandpa is a farmer and has a friend who raises some of the biggest turkeys in utah and gave one to my grandpa. It was the best turkey I think I have ever had...and to be honest I am not a huge turkey fan.



We..well I decorate for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving...no later!




Our little Ute fan! This is the day of the BYU Utah game. Go Utes!

Here they are...two front teeth!

6 comments:

Heather Strong said...

His teeth look so cute! Emmett still just has the one tooth and it's been almost a month since we noticed it! I don't think he HAS any other teeth! Oh and by the way, your decorations look cute (you copycat ha ha j/k) and sometimes to get Emmett to smile we have to jump around like idiots and take a bunch of pictures at the same time... usually there will be 1 or 2 that he is smiling in ha ha.

Lindemans said...

Love the pics! I love how I'm about to shove a roll into my mouth in that pic! Awesome!!! Your decorations are cute. I'll have to visit the cave soon and check them out! Oh, and again, I love Jensy's teeth!!! Soooooo cute!

Lindemans said...

Oh, P.S., it sounds like you're saying you were really glad to see Heather. No where did you mention Gram...you might want to fix that! Even though I'm sure you were glad to see Heather, but you do see her all the time. Just a thought!

Becky said...

So cute! It was fun to see you the other day. Jenson is adorable, even more so in person.;)

Jessica Adams said...

Just wanted to let you know that I did get your invite. Thanks! :)
(I totally remember the day in high school when we made up your e-mail address... I can't believe you still have it! :) )

Also, your house looks awesome! I love it! And I can't believe how big Jenson is getting!

Merry Christmas!

WesandFaith said...

Okay, so aside from my son, he was the most perfect looking newborn I have ever seen! He is SOOOOOOO CUTE! I really have only seen two(now) newborns that look so beautiful right after being born...my daughter of course was beautiful...just puffy and ya know. So anyway. Your little family is SOOOO CUTE!!! It is good to have you back in my life! Thanks for finding me!