Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas Indeed!

Sorry it has taken so long to post this. We have all been sick since Christmas..no fun! Christmas this year was so much fun with a baby! Even though Jenson didnt get it and all he cared about was the paper, is was so much fun giving him presents for some reason! We woke up at 8 and opened presents at our house then we went to my sisters and opened presents with my family...where Jenson totally hit the motherload thanks to my sister and my mom! Then we went to Brians parents and opened presents with them...where again Jenson was completely spoiled! It was so much fun! He has so many people that just love him to death and had so much fun with him on Christmas. Hope everyone had a great Christmas also!

Christmas Morning
From Santa!

Best present ever!

Jenson totally thought opening up a present just to find clothes was SO boring!



Cute PJs my aunt made for the boys(Jack and Jenson)

Matching Chistmas Outfits
Doggy pile!!!

Cutest cousins ever! Jenson, Jack and Avery

Jenson kind of thinks its funny that Jack is crying!

Look at those amazing blue eyes!

Jenson is so good at posing for the camera! He loves it!

Twinners...looking studdly in their Christmas outfits!

Ok this is kind of a random picture but thought it was so cute so I had to post it! Look at how identical Jenson and Brian look in this picture! It cracks me up! I love my boys!

5 comments:

Lindemans said...

Way cute pics! I'm glad you guys had a Merry Christmas! So did we!!!

Heidi Lynn said...

He is so cute! Those blue eyes are awesome! I'm sorry you guys have been sick - I've been sick since New Year's and it totally sucks!

Marianne said...

Holy cow Jensen is getting so grown up. Glad you had such a great Christmas. Sorry you guys were sick. That's a total bummer! I agree we need to see each other soon. I still have a present Jensen that I've been such a slacker about.

Heather Strong said...

Jenson and Jack look like brothers!

Recksieks said...

Jodee..he is so cute! I am not sure what happened but I havent been able to get on your blog for a while but when I tried this morning, it worked. Not sure what happened but I'm happy it works now. You have such a cute family. I hope you had a great Christmas!