Monday, February 23, 2009

Whats new with us...

you ask? It sure has been a long time since I have updated our blog. The problem has been our new...yes new...computer has had a hard time reading our memory stick from our camera and we no longer have the cord that hooks up from our camera to our computer was in the bag that our laptop was in when it was stolen! So yeah today I decided to try it to see if it would work and sure enough...no problems! So here is an update on the last month or so...get ready for the picture overload!

Earlier this month my sister and I and Jack and Jenson went to Boise to help my mom out after she had surgery. It was so fun to get away on a mini vacation!

This was Jensons first plane ride! When the plane took off he couldnt quit smiling! He thought it was awesome!

Luckily on the way there the plane wasnt full so Jack and Jenson got to share the middle seat together! We werent so lucky on the way back!







Getting ready to go to church. I just thought this picture was too cute not to post...he looks so handsome!


Me and my friend Oakley are working on some stuff to sell and here is a little preview of whats to come. I made this for my friends little girl. I will post our Etsy address and others when they are up.



2 comments:

Beej & Chris said...

Is Tauna ok? Surgery doesn't sound like fun. :(
p.s. LOVE the pix of jenson in the towel. SO cute!

Marianne said...

I was so happy to see your comment on my blog because I figured you finally updated your blog and sure enough...:)
Oh my gosh I seriously love that cute shirt and bow. You are such a good friend to spoil me and Jordynn with those darling things. You guys are going to make a bundle with selling that stuff. I love it!