Saturday, June 7, 2008

Some more pics of the baby!!!

Sorry it took so long to post some more pictures. Having a baby has been so much fun! He has been so good so far. He pretty much only cries when he is hungry or cold. He has been a really good sleeper...he goes to sleep around 11 and wakes every few hours to eat. I think that we have really lucked out on the sleeping end of things. We love this baby so much! We are just so happy and cant get enough of him!



Here is a picture of his tiny skinny legs...he definitely got his daddy's genes...in fact he looks nothing like me or my family...he looks just like a Pettingill.


Here is his bald head...it is so cute!


So Jenson pretty much has his own watch dog. At first our dog was really scared of him but now she is attached to him and anytime someone comes over to look at him she freaks out and starts growling and barking...its pretty funny actually. We are glad that they get along...we were a little worried about that. this is basically where they both lay all day...so cute!



Here is our first family photo. You can definitely tell I just had a baby.


We have a pretty good looking baby if I do say so myself!

4 comments:

Heather Strong said...

He is so cute! Congrats! Glad the sleeping thing is going well...

Beej & Chris said...

YEAH!!! I just love him so much already. Hey...Jodee I went with my mom and sis. to Park city and I got something for cute little Jenson. It is just so fun to baby shop. Anyway let me know when is a good time to stop by and drop it off. :D

Sarah said...

He is so adorable! Thank you for letting us come visit! I am excited for more visits in the future!

Jessica Adams said...

congrats you guys! Jenson is so so cute!! I am so happy for you! keep the pictures coming!