Sunday, June 1, 2008

Jenson is HERE!!!

Hi everyone! This is Crystal, Jodee's sister. She wanted me to update her blog and let you all know that Jenson has arrived.

Jenson Brian Pettingill was born this morning, June 1st at around 7am. He weighed 7lbs, 4oz and was 21 inches long. He is sooo cute! Totally bald but he doesn't need the hair! He's way too cute without it! He looks just like a Pettingill (check out that nose!) but I do think there is a bit of Hinckley in there somewhere...just not sure where yet!

Here are some pics I took about 3 hrs after he was born. Jodee will post some better pics when she gets home. I hope she gets some good ones of his baldness! I'm so in love with this little boy!!! Jodee and Brian are over the moon for him! Both mom and baby are tired but doing great! I'll let her tell you all about it! So anyway, here he is! Eat your hearts out...



5 comments:

Kinz said...

Congratulations Jodee! I'm so happy for you. I'm sure this is such a happy and exciting time! I hope everything is going well. Good Luck and again CONGRATS!

Katey said...

Congrats Jodee!!! He is adorable! I am so happy for you guys! Hey does Crystal have a blog?!?! If so I want to check it out!

Sarah said...

Jodee, this makes me cry of happiness! I really am so Happy for you, he is adorable and perfect. I will for sure be up to visit soon!

Marianne said...

CONGRATS!!! What a beautiful baby boy! Keep the pictures coming Jodee:)

Emily said...

Oh!! Yeah for you!! Congrats - he is beautiful. Welcome to the wonderful, chaotic, fun, scary, and always exciting world of parenting!! You'll do great!