Sunday, July 27, 2008

Smiley Jenson...

Jenson loves laying on the floor...yeah he would rather lay on the floor then have anyone hold him...he just lays there and smiles and talks...it is so cute! I can literally clean the house for an hour and he will just lay there entertained...umm yeah we pretty much have the best baby ever! The last picture on this post is of him holding his toy for the first time...yes I put it in his hand and he probably has no idea what it is or what is going on but he is holding a toy for the first time none the less. Enjoy our cute baby...






4 comments:

Sarah said...

He is getting so big! I need to come see you guys before we leave! I think I am going to buy you some other things because the cloths that I have had for a while now probably don't fit him anymore. Hope all else is going well!

Nichole Gaertner said...

HOLY CRAP! We live forever away AND our babies still find ways to have the same froggie flying toy thing. I'm impressed with your toy picking abilities!

Fry's said...

oh, how cute...he looks like his Uncle Ty in that muscle shirt!! :)

Marianne said...

Those smiles just melt your heart! WHat a cutie!