Sunday, July 20, 2008

Some updated pictures of Jenson...

Sorry it has been so long since an update. Jenson is doing really well...he is getting so big! We weighed him on my grandpas meat scale...I know gross right...but he weighed 10 3/4 pounds and then we measured him and he was 23 inches long! What the heck...he is so big I cant even believe it! He is so cute and such a great baby...we just love him so much! I never imagined being a mom would be so great! Here are some pictures...enjoy!

Just sleepin...so cute!



Hangin with grandpa while we watched fire works on the fourth...he wasnt such a fan..



So Cute...




Just chillin with the binks..




This where Jenson sleeps every morning when Brian goes to work...




Chrissy and Jenson love each other...the other morning they were just laying next to each other and Jens was talking and grabbing at Chrissy and she was just laying there taking it...

6 comments:

Emily said...

I love it when the little ones sleep with their hands up by their face - just too cute!!

Sarah said...

He is so cute! I still have those jammies for you, but he might be too big for them, so maybe I'll go buy some bigger one's!

Lindemans said...

Awe...I have the cutest nephew ever!!! After you guys left last night Doug and I were talking about how cute Jenson is! Doug's always commenting on how cute he is. We love him!!! He is seriously such a cute kid! I can't get enough of him!!!

Beej & Chris said...

Jodee Jenson is sooo fun! I still can't believe how much he has grown since the last time I came over to see him.

Marianne said...

Can I just say what a cutie!!!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Jodee! Your family is so cute! I love your blog!