Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bored and Lazy!

So on Tuesdays Brians mom takes Jenson for a few hours just because she wants to and it gives me a little break. Well I feel extremely lazy! I mean I am a stay at home mom and I am taking my child to his grandmas so that I can have break...what kind of mother am I?! I feel like I am not entitled to a break during the day. I guess that I should consider myself lucky right?! Well I guess my feelings are that Jenson is my life and I have him all day and mostly all night because Brian is in school and working full time so when he is home he is doing homework...except for the hour that I get to go the gym. So when I leave him I just feel like a part of me is missing. So right now I am sitting hear watching the time pass by til I get to go and pick him up! THEN...he takes a nap...so I will have 2 more hours to spare...I guess I will do some spring cleaning...Boring!!! Well anyways, just thought I would write down some thoughts because I am bored! I know I have been slow in the blogging world so I will posts some pictures soon...I just have to take some first!

2 comments:

Devin and Brooke said...

hmmmm I know the feeling...weird what motherhood does to us huh?

Marianne said...

You lucky girl! Just enjoy it! I would do anything for a break like that...especially now that I have 2 kids!