Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This kid is funny...

Jenson has such a great personality! He cant resist a camera...he is such a ham. Whenever I say cheese and the red light comes on the camera he is totally cheesing it! Even if he is mad and crying he will stop just to smile for the camera...it is hilarious!!! So here is some pictures of this stinkin cute kid who I absolutly cant get enough of!!! I have a video of him cheesing it also but for some reason I cant get it to download so as soon as I do I will post it.

This one he was crying right when he saw the camera he got a cheesy smile like this...




4 comments:

Marianne said...

So so so cute!

Heather Strong said...

Those are so cute!! He is so adorable!!

BJ and Steph said...

What a cutie!! I love that he smiles for the camera! Maybe if it ever stops snowing we can go for a walk to the park or something!:)

Nichole Gaertner said...

Oh man! You just gotta love that cheese! :) That is one cheeky baby!!! HAHA!

~Nichole