Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ties!

So I have been making some ties for Jenson and my nephew Jack. I know that they are pretty much impossible to find for babies unless it is a holliday and they are too cute on little guys! So I decided that I am going to start selling them! I can pretty much make any size. I am going to sell them for $10 BUT right now I am going to do a special for $8. So let me know if you are interested! Email me at jodeepettingill@yahoo.com. You can either pick them up from my house or I can deliver them or even ship them if you live far away. Here is some sample pics of the fabric that I have and some pics of Jens and my nephew Jack wearing them!

#2 Black and White




#3 Green with Blue Polkadots



#4

#5 Light Blue with Bright Pink Polkadots

#6 Orange with Cream and Purple polkadots


#7

#8 Brown with Green and Blue Paisley

#9

#10

#11 Orange and Brown


#12

3 comments:

Devin and Brooke said...

so so cute!! I will have to get some when I have my little boy!

Marianne said...

Those are SOOOO cute! I totally want the blue and red poka-dot one. I will email you and order it.

Becky said...

Your ties are very cute! Money's a little tight right now but I'd like to get some maybe for Christmas. I'm totally dorky though because I want one for Arden too!