Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jenson's first birthday!!!

Jenson turned 1 on June 1st and boy did we party!!! We had it at my grandpas farm and it was seriously SO much fun! Here are the highlights...


My aunt was nice enough to saddle up the horse so that the kids could ride it. Jenson did not really like it to much...



Pinata time!!! We ended up hitting the pinata in the barn...it was such a fun setting!





This is the cake that Crystal and I made...it rocked! The barn ended up falling off on the way to the farm which was so sad because that took Crystal forever to make...she made it out of little debbie cakes...can we say talent...

Wondering why everyone is singing...

Jens and I blowing out the candle!

Jenson was not a fan of the cake! He was so concerned about having it all over his hands. He ended up throwing the cake off the high chair and shaking his hands, wiping them on his shirt but he couldnt get it off so then he just cried...it was really funny!



Mike and Karly being silly.

Jack just chillin waiting for Jens to start opening his presents...your next little guy!

Trying to get Jens to open his presents...he just wanted to get down and play!

Cute shoes!

He seriously got so much stuff we dont have room for it in our condo!

Thanks everyone for coming!!!

Oh and it was our 3rd anniversary too! We will be celebrating it this weekend!

6 comments:

Heather Strong said...

Yay fun! Hopefully you guys survived the nasty storm that blew in either during or right after the b-day party! It was fun seeing you - we'll have to get together sometime!

Tyson and Heather said...

Happy 3rd year, so fun!:) Jenson's B-day looks amazing, how fun, what a fun theme and so much going on--awesome:)! I love the cake, well done:)! Thanks so much for your support and message with our post, so kind! Thank you:)!

Nichole Gaertner said...

GEEEZE!!! Has time really flown by this quickly? I can't believe that Jenson is already one. I can't believe that you and Brian have been married for three years!!! That one just blows my mind. :) Josh and I have been married for over 3 and 1/2 yrs and I'm amazed we're both still alive! HAHA! It looks like your little guy is absolutely adored. I wish my family lived close by. Congrats on the anniversary!
Love Nichole
ps. I commented on the cute pink bike blog!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Looove the beach cruiser! You need one -- there are so many around us where we're at, and we're in the San Diego suburbs, not the beach! Its awesome!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh, wrong comment to post on!! I LOVE the first birthday pics -- such a cute cake!

Emily said...

No way in all of heck that he is one.

WHAT!!!!

And a cute little monster to boot!

Hey, Jennie told me you need to teach us how to make munchkin ties.

Hope all is well.