Monday, May 26, 2008

No More Work!!!

So I just went to the doctor today and I have good news and bad news...the bad news is that I have high blood pressure...and that leads to the good news...I don't have to work anymore! They would just prefer to induce me but I am not dilated at all so they are holding off until it is absolutely necessary. So for now I have to go into the doctor every other day until I am dilated or until my blood pressure is to high that they would not have a choice but to induce me. So until then I am going to just take it easy. Brian thinks that I am going to get bored but I am pretty sure I wont...It will be a nice little vacation before the baby comes. Well I will keep you updated...

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm SO EXCITED for you! I can't wait for little Jensen to come. I am sure you feel the same way! Let me know if you need anything!