Tuesday, October 7, 2008

4 Months Old!





Can you believe it?! Jenson is 4 months old! We went to the doctor yesterday and he is healthy and growing! This is how much he has grown:

4 month check up:
Weight: 16 lb 0 oz- 67%
Height: 25.5 inches- 73%
Head: 43 cm- 66%

2 month check up:
Weight: 12 lb 9 oz- 64%
Height: 24 inches- 85%
Head: 40.5 cm- 62%

He has grown so much! We love him more and more everyday...I dont even know how that is possible! He is such a blessing in our lives! I cant imagine life without him! We love you Jens!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Love his little hat! I am on the look out for one for Logan!

Becky said...

Jodee, Jenson is so cute. It's so fun to have a little boy and there's something extra great about your first. I had so much fun with Ben at that age. Love to hear about you guys! Love ya,
Becky

Lindemans said...

Awe, my sweet little Jenson! He is so cute! I love his outfit, can't wait til Jack can wear it!!!

Beej & Chris said...

I love the pic's. Jenson is getting so big. I can't wait to see him. :D