Sunday, April 12, 2009

First Easter...

This was Jensons very first Easter and it was so fun! Come to find out any holiday is way better with a baby! First we went to my sisters for breakfast which was so fun! My mom was in town which is always fun and Crystal and her gave Jenson an awsome Easter basket full of fun books and toys...thanks you guys you are the best! Then we went to church which was extra great today even with a crazy 10 month old that wouldnt sit still! Then later we went to dinner at Brians Grandmas house with most of his family there. All is all we had a great day! Hope you all did too!


Shaking the easter eggs...


Sorry this is blurry but this is the easter bag and basket full of some pretty fun things for Jenson from my sister and my mom...


Grandma giving Jenson some gold fish that he nearly died eating...haha jk mom!


Jackorack...love him!


Trying to find a way to get past that gate and get up those stairs...


This is the best picture that I could get of his easter outfit...



Mommy and Jens playing with the camera waiting for daddy to get ready. So funny story...I was doing Jenson hair right before we needed to leave for church and Brian was spraying water on his shirt to get the wrinkles out...here is the funny part...it wasnt really water that he was spraying it was clorox bleach that I had put in a spray bottle to clean with. I was laughing so hard and Brian was so mad...like really I hardly ever see him that mad! So needless to say he had to find another shirt to wear and made us about fifteen minutes later to church. Good times!



Daddy and Jens getting ready to go to church.


Eating some Easter dinner!


Playing with the bunny at grams house!


Oh here is a little update on Jenson too. He is starting to walk...he can now walk back and forth between people. He says Uh-oh, thank you, mom...yes mom not mama mommy, he says dad...still not daddy or dada, and he can clap his hands. I seriously cannot believe how smart babies are and how much they pick up on. It is so much fun!

4 comments:

Heather Strong said...

I got Emmett that same sweater vest for Easter! It is so cute! I agree that every holiday is seriously so much better with a kid!!

Recksieks said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Its nice to know that others have the same frustrations with weight loss. I am still working at it and going on 5 weeks but I feel so much better and maybe I will start to loose weight too...maybe.:)
Jenson is getting so big! He is such a cutie!

Marianne said...

kids seriously do make holidays so much fun! Glad you had a fun one!

Kirsten said...

I love his little grin with two little teefers poking through. He's too cute you guys!