Saturday, May 2, 2009

News...From Us!

SO I know I have been the worst at updating my blog lately...so sorry! The problem is that I forget to take my camera places so I have no pictures...I really need to be better about that!

So things have been really great around here! Brian is LOVING his new job working for my Brother in law at Masherz...they just moved to redwood road and about 500 south in Woods Cross...so if you are in the area go check it out...its a really great place!

Brian finished up with school for the semester the beginning of April so he has had more free time then he has had in a few years...not a owning a business has been amazing!

We are headed to Colorado Springs in 2 weeks for some training for Brians new job...we will be there for 2 weeks! I am kind of sad to be leaving home and sleeping in a Hotel for that long but very grateful that my brother in law is letting me go with him! I dont know what I would do without Brian for that long!

Oh some good news...Me, my sister Crystal, and my mom are going to San Francisco the second weekend in June to see WICKED and just have a girls weekend! I am so excited I can barely stand it! Crystal tried to get us tickets for Wicked for Christmas and even stood in line at 4 in the morning and still didnt get them so we are SO excited to be able to go...I hear it is amazing!

Jenson is doing great! He will be 1 a month from today! I cant believe how fast time flys by! He is such a sweetheart and I cant imagine our family without him! Well that is all with us I will try to get some pictures on here soon!

0 comments: