Sunday, May 10, 2009

I WILL Have this Bike!!!

SO...here is the dealio! As you all know Brian now works for a bike store. So...well...now I have to have a bike and I really want this awesome beach cruiser!! Well everyone I tell about this amazing bike is like...WHY would you choose to get a beach cruiser and not a mountain bike...we live in Utah! Well here is the deal people...I will NEVER go mountain biking...I am too afraid!!! I am only going to cruise around town with the hubs so why not invest in a stylish cruiser, right?! Not to mention that it is totally cute, it also will be SO much more comfortable to ride then a mountain bike! SO...



...DONT JUDGE ME!!!

I will let you all know when it has arrived...I will even post some pics of me and make you all want to have one as well!

5 comments:

Lindemans said...

Love it! But I'm really wishing it came in Powder Blue! Ha! Looks like we're gonna have to be twinners!

Heather Strong said...

I would totally prefer a cruiser! I Looooove it! They have these all over Sweden! I wouldnt go mountain biking either! I want a bike so I can just go for a stroll around the neighborhood so I am on team Jodee! If we are playing teams here... ha ha that one was so cute.

Kirsten said...

no judgments made! it's darling! ;)

Becky said...

I love it. I would really like one actually. Maybe Doug and Brian can get me a deal!

Nichole Gaertner said...

I LOVE THE CRUISER!!! :) I have a mtn. bike, and let me tell you... since having children I've learned that life is too valuable to destroy over some crazy hormonal rampage down a cliff. :) Congrats and enjoy!

Love Nichole