Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jenson has a new toy!!!

So Jenson is in love with chrissy(our dog)old bed! But dont you worry because chrissy has never been fond of it so it technically has never been used...plus I say whatever entertains the kid is ok by me! He seriously can play in it for an hour! He likes to lay in it like a dog too! Here is the proof!

P.S. Dont mind the mess of toys!





Oh and one more picture! What is Jenson holding you ask??? Yep its a dead dragonfly! Sick! That is right before he crumbled it in his hand too! Thanks grandpa for making sure my little boy is sure to experience little boy things...if it wasnt for you he wouldnt...at least the holding dead bugs thing!

5 comments:

Heather Strong said...

He is SO cute! I love the dragonfly. Emmett is in love with our treadmill and will play on it forever. Fine by me, too, since it is right by the computer and I can get work done!

Marianne said...

That's too funny! Kids love the darnedest things!

Kirsten said...

you guys he seriously is the cutest! I love the dog bed pictures-- it reminds me how kids enjoy the wrapping paper and the box more than the present inside. It's funny what they are entertained by.

Sarah said...

He is too cute! I'm sorry to hear about your appendix! I hope all is better, miss you guys!

Becky said...

Ben loved the vacuum forever. It was so nice he would play with it and I could get stuff done. It's so funny what they pick to play with. Cute boy!