Sunday, May 4, 2008

Baby Showers

Here are some pictures from all of the baby showers that I had...




First my friend Sarah threw me a shower at my house since she lives in Orem. It was so much fun to see friends that I havent seen in a few years. Thanks again Sar...your the best!
Next my sister and my aunt Heather threw me a shower...I seriously scored big at this shower...my family is huge so there were lots of people there. Its was fun to get everyone together.
Last this sweet girl named Stephanie in my ward through me a shower...it was fun to get to know people ward that I didnt know very well.
Anyways...there you have it. Sorry there arent more pictures I especially didnt want any pictures of me because I am huge and would rather not remember it!

1 comments:

Lindemans said...

Yay for your sister throwing you a shower. She is so nice and one of my favorite people. You are so lucky to be sisters with her. Oh, your other showers looked fun too. :) Can't wait to meet Jensen!!!