Sunday, May 25, 2008

Nursery Pics...finally!

I am finally posting pictures of the nursery...only a week before the baby is due and it feels like I have finally got everything together and ready...well as far as I know...I am sure there are things I have forgot. Here are some pics of nursery...


Isn't this picture amazing??? I think that it really just completes the nursery! My mom bought it for my shower...I love it!


This is where I will be spending the majority of my nights when the baby is born for the first little while at least...



And finally the crib...

Well thats it! I know that it really isn't spectacular but we love it! Hopefully we will be posting pictures of out little boy soon! Cant wait!

5 comments:

Beej & Chris said...

I LOVE IT! Jodee you are so creative...your nursery is sooo cute. I hope you are doing well. Let me know if you need anything!!!

Sarah said...

That is so adorable Jodee! I am So excited for you! Hope to hear from you soon!

Emily said...

Cute, huh? (Ha, Ha). It really is though. You've always had a great sense of style.

Marianne said...

His room is so cute and fun Jodee! You have out done yourself. I would love to get together sometime. Especially since I still need to give you your present.

Nichole Gaertner said...

Hey!!! How very cute! :) I love it. I wish that Josh and I owned our own place so that we could decorate Aiden's room and do what I like. You did good!