Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary...well in a month!

June 1st, 2006



So yesterday Brian and I celebrated our two year anniversary. Its actually not until June 1st but that is the day after our babies due date so we decided to celebrate a little early just in case. We went to The Roof for dinner...it was so good of course! Then we didnt really have any plans after that so we took our dog to the park and played and then we went to Lowes and bought a much needed ceiling fan for our room and then we went home and watched a movie. Sounds like a pretty lame anniversary celebration but we actually had so much fun! Happy Anniversary...its been the best two years of my life! Here are a few pics from the Roof...remember I dont have any pictures of me because I am huge and no one wants to see that!





6 comments:

Lindemans said...

I hate you for going to the Roof. You guys suck! Hopefully my husband will take a hint from you and take me there some day soon. I'm glad you had fun. Happy Anniversary! It's been the best 2 years of my life too! LOL!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you guys had a Great time! I want to see your cute tummy so bad, I guess I will have to just come visit you! Hope all is going well!

Kinz said...

Hey Jodee! It's always fun to find new blog friends! you're definately added to my list! Baby's coming soon are you guys excited, scared, ready?!

Marianne said...

Happy anniversary! Wow you are getting close girl! Good luck with giving birth. It's such a wonderful day!

The Tams said...

So fun! We are looking forward to celebrating our anniversary this year cause it is the only one without a baby! I hope you guys enjoyed each other!

Hey I am going to make my blog private again. Email me your email address at brookelynntams@hotmail.com

Emily said...

Happy anniversary Jodee!! It was good to see you at the mall the other day - Can't believe you are going to be a mommy!! It's good that you are getting so much in before the baby comes because after that you will just want to sit at home and stare at how beautiful he is!