Thursday, September 18, 2008

Brians Birthday Party!

I know I have been doing one post after another but there is so much going on! For Brians birthday we went to the Porcupine Grill for dinner and then went back to our house to have some ice cream cake and open presents.

Dinner...mmm so good!


The cake...Ok so this was seriously the best/easiest ice cream cake recipe ever! If you want the recipe let me know! It was seriously so good!




Good Company!




Cutest little boys in the world! Jack and Jenson. They are even wearing the same pants...so cute!





Hope you all had fun! I know we did! Thanks for coming! Happy Birthday Babe...hope it was great!

5 comments:

Beej & Chris said...

one of my friends was just asking me how to make an icecream cake. You should send me the recipe for shizzle. That looks soo yummy. Happy belated birthday Brian. :D

Lindemans said...

Such cute pics! We had fun, thanks for inviting us. Oh, and that cake was delicious!!!

Marianne said...

Jodee you house is so cute! You are such a decorator. I think you should give the blogging world a little tour of you home! Also, I totally want the recipe for the ice cream cake. Please post it!

Heather Strong said...

That cake looks good! Hopefully you got the nachos at Porcupine Grill because they are AHHHHH-mazing.

Jake and Crystal said...

Jodee, that cake looks amazing! I think I definatly need the recipe!! Also I have to agree your house looks really cute!