Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Three months old and teething...what the???



So Jenson is teething??? It cant be...he is only three months old! I dont know if I will believe it until I actually see a tooth but he has all the symptoms...he drools a ton, he has a runny nose, he is super fussy, ect ect. I guess it can happen I actually know someone whos daughter was born with 2 front teeth...creepy I know! Well I guess that Jenson has always been a little ahead of the game...I mean the kid was holding his head up in the hospital for goodness sakes! Crystal says that he was pretty much born a three month old. Even though he has been more fussy than usual he is still happy little Jenson. He started laughing yesterday...it is pretty dang cute!

2 comments:

Heather Strong said...

Jake's dad tells me he started teething at 3 months - so it definitely can happen!

Howards said...

Cute boy! Londyn had two teeth the week of her 4 month appt. She wasnt a bad teether so I dont know when she started getting them but they popped up over night. she had 8 teeth by one and has 12 now!