Monday, September 15, 2008

Good Times at the Fair!!!

After Jens and I spent pretty much all last week sick in bed with a pretty harsh cold we decided to go to the Utah State Fair on Friday with Alicia and Kyle since we were feeling better. We had a blast even though Kyle made us go see this lame magic show that was dreadful to watch! Luckily Jenson had an issue and we didnt have any wipes with us so we had to go home and had to miss the rest of the show! We always have so much fun with Alicia and Kyle...they are our type of peeps!

Jens and Bri


Jens and me


Alicia and I in front of the tigers...


Jenson was pretty content in his stroller the whole time. He is a big people watcher...its keeps him entertained...as it does us!







You cant go the fair without getting a funnel cake...according to Alicia!



Alicia and Kyle

1 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I love his car seat!! Adorable!! And the baby! And you guys! But I love the orange, it's great!