Monday, September 8, 2008

Family Fun in Rupert Idaho!

So this weekend we went to Rupert Idaho to see my Grandmas new house and my Aunt, Uncle and Cousins. It was so fun to see them all. We always have a blast everytime we go there. My Uncle just built my gramdmas new house and it is truly amazing. Its totally decked out! We got to go to Twin falls and see the new temple and we also got to go see Shoshone falls. Traveling with a baby was a little bit of a struggle though I must say. The first night we were there he didnt sleep very well at all! So we were super tired the rest of the time we were there but it was worth it. I just love my grandma and it was so fun to spend time with her. Her are some pics from our fun little get away!

Twin Falls Temple:







Brian, Jenson and Avery


My cute cousin Ceci and my grandma


Avery loves Ceci!



Jenson was pretty tired after he was up all night from the night before!




Shoshone Falls:

This is what it is supposed to look like...


This is what it does look like...


Brian was pretty sure he had a brilliant idea when he thought "we should totally throw rocks over the side into the water." The little boy inside them just couldnt resist!


NERDS!!!


BFF...well they will be one day! Check out Jensons big head compared to jack!


The best salsa ever! There is a store in Idaho called Riddleys and they really have some dang good salsa! We get it everytime we go there!

2 comments:

Lindemans said...

Mmm...Ridleys Salsa! That's good stuff! We're glad we went too. It was a ton of fun! Too bad traveling with babies sucks...not to mention my 2 yr old who was way worse than any baby ever could be! Oy! It was still fun though!

Emily said...

I love Ridley's salsa!! You all look great. Hope you are well.